Position Summary: Under the leadership of the Marketing Manager, the video and content marketing intern will plan, create, and edit promotional, educational, and training videos for NABP customers and members. They will assist with creating other types of marketing content at the direction of the marketing manager and marketing staff.
- Develop a video series aimed at training customers and members on how to use NABP’s e-Profile system.
- Create videos for CPE Monitor Plus to be used for product promotion on the AppStore, Google Play, and social media.
- Create instructional or promotional videos showcasing NABP’s competency assessment programs, including PCOA, MPJE, and NAPLEX.
- Identify areas of opportunity to promote NABP programs and services using video. Present recommendations and help develop new concepts.
- Record and edit audio, including music and narration for use in videos
- Develop and help write processes and procedures for creating Association videos.
- Assist with developing marketing content for social or NABP websites, including photo, graphics, and copy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be enrolled in college or a recent graduate with a major in marketing, visual communications, video production, or a related field.
- Knowledge of video production procedures, practices, techniques, and terminology.
- Experience with all parts of the video creation process from storyboarding to logistics to recording to editing and publishing.
- Advanced knowledge and skill in Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere and Photoshop.
- Computer literacy in both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Ability to take initiative and manage projects on a deadline.
- Knowledge of current media trends.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $13.05 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: