It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Responsible for coordinating, directing and operating of all audio and visual equipment throughout the casino properties to achieve quality production for optimum guest enjoyment and satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Meet and coordinate with contracted entertainment performing in any venue.
- Schedule and coordinates the initial audio/video setup of the show to meet service expectations.
- Regularly inspects technical equipment to verify that it is in safe operating condition.
- Monitors all audio/video systems during events and/or entertainment performances.
- Maintains regular contact with management to determine each department’s equipment needs and requirements in an effort to optimize equipment placement and utilization of software technology to its fullest potential.
- Provides direct support for all digital signage and audio visual equipment needs and ensure that equipment is operational by resolving any challenges that arise in an efficient manner.
- Ability to administer and
- Coordinates the operation of support for both associate and guest special events. properly operate digital signage and audio visual equipment to include but not limited to audio mixing consoles, computer control systems, equalizers, compressors, gates, digital & audio processors and frequency dividers.
- Maintains and regularly conducts inventory of all digital signage and audio visual equipment throughout the property to ensure asset protection.
- Ensures and maintains the proper security levels and access rights for equipment.
- Oversees and assists to operate and maintain audio levels on casino floor, including PBX, wireless microphones and special promotional music; creating an inviting presentation to casino guests.
- Support, monitor and react to optimum guest level activity throughout the lounge or events.
- Provide recommendations and support for the purchase of audio/visual needs throughout the property. Estimates and quote costs for standard and specific projects.
- Conducts regular inventory of audio/visual systems and equipment on property and maintains accurate inventory records.
- Values based leader and active role model in living and teaching the MLCV Way
- Trustworthy and collaborative relationships with others
- Delivering guest service that is more immersive, customized and responsible to changing expectations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) year Science Degree in Audio Production or related Business field required and/or two (2) years related digital signage and audio visual equipment experience and/or training in live audio production required.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in the following: mixing front of house systems as well as monitor mixes simultaneously, experience with multiple wireless microphones, troubleshooting and minor repairs of broken equipment, ability to mix all styles of bands, from rock to big band and large vocal ensembles required.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!