Our Part-Time Board Operator will assist in the day-to-day operations of KKMS/WWTC/KYCR/KDIZ and execute job functions critical to the nature of successful broadcasting.
- Board operator weekends and evening hours as necessary - Approximately 10-15 hours per week.
- Perform production duties as assigned
- Setup and execute remote broadcasts
- Update podcast files as necessary
- Web search and download requested sound files
- Setup and engineer audio at station events
- Download and import various programs and commercials
- Implement programming decisions by the Operations Manager as needed
- Perform additional duties and special projects as required by the Operations Manager
- Experience in broadcast media (both on-air and production a plus)
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality that is conducive to rapport building with internal staff and external community
- Computer skills, including ENCO Automation, Adobe Audition, Windows Networking and Microsoft Office applications
- Goal/achievement oriented and open to learning, development and growth
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.