Be Dynamic ~ Be Heard
Our motto reflects our passion to seize the future as an opportunity and to
work for a common vision together. We strive to help our customers, community and employees succeed.
Forte Studios is NOT your Traditional Studio…
We are passionate musicians, artists & entrepreneurs developing tomorrow’s
audio future. We are seeking a part-time with transition to a full
Career Position: Audio Recording Engineer
Procures, promotes, and conducts audio related services. Services include recording, mixing, production, mastering, converting and forensics. Position manages the project from sales to project completion.
1. Continuously Learn –
• Complete necessary training as required by Forte Studios policies, practices
• Acceptance of innovative ideas and feedback.
• Desire to grow self and company.
2. Service –
• Professional attitude.
• Demonstrate the skills to satisfactorily communicate, produce and deliver
audio related services to the customer. Operate like an owner and become an
• Time management skills
3. Passion –
• Dedicated to working towards perfection and your personal and company
• Obtain a recognized collegiate bachelors of Science degree or minimum of 2 years experience.
4. Teamwork –
• Work in a manner that involves all stakeholders’ interests. Function in a
synergistic and systematically approach to deliver awesome projects that promote
a positive reputation throughout the Midwest.
• Timely written and verbal communication skills.
• Be the individual and company everyone wants to work with!
5. Expertise -
• Experience in Pro-Tools, Native Instruments, Izotope RX; Microsoft word, Mac, Outlook; Excel, and digital consoles.
• Advanced studio techniques and audio design concepts.
Apply today by emailing your resume, sample recording and cover letter indicating the unique value you bring to the organization:
Attn: Joshua Jacobsen, owner & manager