Do you love creating content? Are you looking to do this in a fun, fast-paced environment as a JOB?
Well, Brandtegic is looking to hire a creative, ambitious videographer and photographer for its fast-growing social media marketing agency!
This role will play a big role in the success of our clients by helping create social media content for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience capturing, producing and managing high quality, on-brand digital media assets specific to social media. Day-to-day responsibilities involve working with the founder to manage an array of projects for our clients, shooting video, shooting photos, video editing, photo editing, setting up equipment, and conceptualizing new fresh content for our clients.
Candidates will interact directly with Brandtegic staff as well as clients.
What you’ll do:
- Each day presents new and exciting projects to flex your creative muscle.
- Some days we’ll be on a shoot, some days we’ll be hitting the editing grind and some days we’ll be traveling.
- You'll be challenged to see videos from start to finish while working closely with the clients and the Brandtegic team.
- Types of content: Vlogs, house tours, storytelling, real estate, and more.
- Film and edit various video projects.
- You could be spending your day capturing a wide range of photography (such as portraits, lifestyle, etc) for our client's social media accounts.
- You’ll work with a variety of cameras and all associated and related equipment
- You’ll process, edit, organize and manage digital media assets on our internal Production Drive.
- You’ll develop, specify and prepare media for social media.
- You’ll be responsible for all post-production tasks including review of the footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing.
- You’ll flex that creative muscle internally and externally to conceptualize fresh ideas to help scale our clients.
- Do whatever it takes to help our CLIENTS grow, so we can grow.
Who you are:
- A creative at heart with a love for video, photo, and storytelling!
- Eager to grow and innovate.
- Experienced in photography/videography.
- Experience with photo/video editing software (Adobe suite / FCP).
- Lover of social media content and understand what sort of content sticks!
- Excited, eager, and enthusiastic!
- Creative self-starter; able to follow direction.
- Bonus: You’re a fan of Gary Vaynerchuck and his style of content.
We're a social media branding agency that helps brands look as good as they are. We help companies with social media content, social media management, and strategy. We become a fraction of our client's organization. We are based in Kirkland, WA and have clients throughout the Seattle area and in San Francisco.
Core values: Be Creative, Innovate Always, Hustle, Stay Accountable, Remain Humble.
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Salary: $2,000.00 to $4,000.00 /month
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Do you have examples of past work you can send me? If so - please include!
- More than 1 year
- 1 year
- 7 - 11 months
- 5 - 6 months
- One location
- Multiple locations