Set up, or set up and operate audio and video equipment including microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards, and related electronic equipment for concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences. May also set up and operate associated spotlights and other custom lighting systems.
- Set-up, breakdown, and maintenance of all fog machines, lights, studio colors, spots, lasers, blacklights, DMX board, amps, speakers, WDS, LEDs, etc.
- Test all sound equipment, microphones, etc., for proper in-arena sound
- In-game troubleshooting for all technical show elements
- Load and unload truck.
Core competencies: Strong Work Ethic. Integrity and Individual Accountability. Responsible. Teamwork. Trustworthy.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to influence guest behavior
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize tasks
- Self-disciplined with strong work ethic
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Fast learner and team player with a positive attitude
- Flexibility to work long hours, weekends, and holidays as needed during the tour