Film editor responsibility:
- Reading the scripts to understand the vision of the Director.
- Visiting set locations during filming.
- Reviewing footage and selecting scenes according to the vision.
- Trimming segments of footage.
- Making revisions as per the request of the Director.
- Bachelor of Arts in Film and Television, Media or related (preferred).
- Previous industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of editing tools, techniques, and software.
- Must be familiar with camera equipment.
- Critical and analytical skills.
- Great patience and concentration.
- Organizational and time management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Filming: 2 years (Preferred)
- film editing: 2 years (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19